LUTRON Diva DVCL-253P Single Pole/3-Way Compact Fluorescent and LED Dimmer (Gloss Color)
Diva® 250 W C•L® Dimmer Dimmer for CFL, LED, Halogen, and Incandescent dimmable bulbs.
• Large paddle switch with a captive linear-slide dimmer for a standard designer wallplate opening
• HED™ Technology: Advanced LutronR dimming circuitry designed for compatibility with most high efficacy light bulbs
• ULR Listed to control: — Dimmable compact fluorescent (CFL) with integrated ballast — Dimmable LED with integrated driver — Lutron Hi-lumeR A-Series LTE LED Driver — Halogen — Incandescent
• Low-end adjustment to accommodate a wide range of bulbs
• 100% factory tested
• NEMA SSL-7A Type 2 Compliant
• When dimming CFLs or LEDs, only bulbs marked or rated as DIMMABLE may be used.
• For a list of compatible DIMMABLE CFLs and LEDs please visit www.lutron.com/dimcflled. For questions call 1.800.523.9466.
• Some DIMMABLE CFLs and LEDs require a minimum number of bulbs for proper operation. For details and a list of bulbs, please visit
DVCL-253P-XX 1 Gloss Finish, Single pole / 3-way 2
DVSCCL-253P-XX 1 Satin ColorsR, Single pole / 3-way 2
• ULR Listed to US and Canadian safety requirements UL1472 / CSA C22.2 184.1
• NEMA SSL-7A Type 2 Power and Ratings
• 120 V~ 60 Hz
• 250 W dimmable CFL/LED or
• 600 W Incandescent/Halogen or
• Mixed bulb type per Multigang and Mixed Bulb Type Ratings table
• 350W LutronR Hi-lumeR A series LTE LED Driver (maximum 8 drivers) Environment
• For indoor use only.
• Ambient operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C), 0% – 90% humidity
• Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to the interruption when power is restored.
• Captive linear slider
• Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2.
• Precise color matching
• Mechanical air-gap switch to disconnect load power
Warranty • 1 Year Limited Warranty