• Module construction includes LED, heat sink, reflector, lens, baffle and trim ring
• Regressed baffle
• Heat sink designed to conduct heat away from the LED keeping the junction temperatures below specified maximums, even when installed in insulated ceiling environments
• Regressed lens
• Impact-resistant polycarbonate
• Convex form for lamp-like appearance
• High lumen transmission
• Diffusing for even illumination
• Push-N-Twist universal installation clips
• Clips are pre-installed and designed to fit 4″ compatible recessed housings
*See Housing Compatibility section.
• Color Temperature (CCT)† : 3500K
• Color Rendering Index (CRI)† : 90
• 90 CRI can be used for California Title 24 Compliance / Certified to Title 20.
• A tight chromaticity specification ensures LED color uniformity, sustainable Color Rendering Index (CRI) and Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) over the useful life of the LED
• LED chromaticity of 3 SDCM exceeds ENERGY STAR® color standards per ANSI C78.377-2008
• High color performance with R9 greater than 50
• LED connector is a non-screw base luminaire disconnect offering easy installation with Halo H995 Series LED housings
• LED Connector meets California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirement for a non-screw base socket, and where required to qualify as a high efficacy luminaire
• The included E26 medium screw-base Edison adapter provides easy retrofit of incandescent housings (see Housing Compatibility)
Separate grounding cable included on the LT4 module for attachment to the housing during installation.
• 120V 50/60 Hz constant current dimmable driver provides high-efficiency operation
• Driver meets FCC 47CFR Part 15 EMI/RFI consumer limits for use in residential and commercial installations
• Driver features high power factor and low THD and has integral thermal protection in the event of over temperature or internal failure
• If dimming is not required the fixture can be operated from a standard wall switch
• Designed for continuous dimming capability to nominally 10% with many 120V Leading Edge (LE) and Trailing Edge (TE) Phase Control dimmers. (Dimmers with low-end trim adjustment offer greater assurance of achieving 10% level.)
• Consult dimmer manufacturer for compatibility and conditions of use.
Note: some dimmers require a neutral in the wall box.
Cooper Lighting provides a five-year limited warranty on the LT4 LED.
• UL/cUL Listed 1598 Luminaire (with listed housings)
• UL Classified (with other housings – see Housing Compatibility)
• UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location
• UL/cUL Listed for Wet Location – Shower Applications, covered ceiling only.
• May be installed in IC rated housings in direct contact with air-permeable insulation** and combustible material
• Airtight certified per ASTM E283 (not exceeding 2.0 CFM under 75 Pascals pressure difference)
• Can be used to comply with California Title 24 High Efficacy requirements. Certified to California Title 20 Appliance Efficiency Database.*
• Can be used for International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) high-efficiency luminaire compliance.
• Can be used for Washington State Energy Code compliance
• ENERGY STAR® Certified luminaire – consult ENERGY STAR® Certified Product List*
• EMI/RFI per FCC 47CFR Part 15 Class B Consumer limits, suitable for use in residential and commercial installations
• Contains no mercury or lead and RoHS compliant.
• Photometric testing in accordance with IES LM-79
• Lumen maintenance projections in accordance with IES LM-80 and TM-21
• Suitable for use in closets. Compliant with NFPA 70, NEC Sec. 410.16 (A)(1) and 410.16 (C)(3).
Compatible Halo LED Housings with LED luminaire connector (high-efficacy compliant – Title 24)
HALO LED Recessed Can Size Catalog Number 4″ H995ICAT, H995RICAT
Compatible Halo Incandescent E26 Screwbase Housings
HALO 4″ H99ICAT, H99RTAT, H99TAT, E4ICATSB, E4TATSB, E4RTATSB
Compatible All-Pro Incandescent E26 Screwbase Housings
ALL-PRO 4″ ET400ATSB, ET400RATSB, ET400ATSB